Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الصينية > قسم النقاشات حول كورس الصينى

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-19-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 15
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
1425 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي 4216 the Arabic section

To all the students of the Faculty of Chinese Language Department, Faculty of Arts _ Ain Shams defer us to build relationships with you and excellent work Alqaouat in Egypt.
Postpone our correspondent at the headquarters of China Today magazine and this activity individually
Our goal is to know and Tlqi Bratvee various fields of life and all that and more, put Vkrat very general FestivaisPT Chinese
Our publication FestivaisPT Chinese as part of our daily lives so that these public FestivaisPT published under the general trade Sinyin and if we work in these meetings
Different places.
We welcome the translation of business Alodabip of the Arabic Language _ to FestivaisPT Chinese
This is some contact Me
Name: Bahaa El Din Ahmed Foley
Nationality: Egyptian
Marital status: Single
Looking for a wife or bride
Work: in the petroleum sector
Sent you my picture with this image, please learn about your photo
Postal Code:
Pp. By 4216 the Arabic section
China Radio International
Beijing - People's Republic of China

I am all ready to deal with you and with the Chinese in various fields and I want to create a bridge of friendship.
A general call to Drasen and very interested in Chinese in Egypt and the Arab world
I am from Egypt and I love FestivaisPT Han Chinese, I want to work with the excellent relations Alsnyen everywhere and I have joined meetings in Egypt and the participation in meetings, too many like China is very, very mad with, however, have led to China.
I want to get married in China
1425 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
4216, arabic, section

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ترجمة Freelance Translator: English to Arabic, Arabic to English فريد ساحة المترجمين والأعمال 16 12-20-2009 01:26 PM
please translate to arabic Truth قسم طلبات الترجمة 0 07-28-2009 02:50 PM
learning arabic for non-arabic speaker ahmed_mido منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 3 04-15-2009 10:00 PM
someone translat this into arabic !! please help !!help hardossi قسم طلبات الترجمة 2 01-21-2008 11:00 PM

الساعة الآن 12:11 PM بتوقيت مسقط