Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~المنتديات التعليمية~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى المرحلة الثانوية والجامعية

منتدى المرحلة الثانوية والجامعية كل ما يخص هاتين المرحلتين من : تحضير || واجبات || امتحانات || نقاش مذاكرة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #1
ana john
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2016
المشاركات: 7
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
ana john will become famous soon enough
افتراضي All-American Soccer Player Reveals...

[IMG]http://www.loghaty.com/vb3/imgcache/67479.imgcache[/IMG]

How would you like to join the THOUSANDS of other soccer players around the world who are now striking the ball with more power, faking out defenders with ease, dribbling with great precision … and playing with more amazing soccer skills than they ever thought possible?

Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?
Here is a little about me as a soccer player:
• 3 time all-state soccer player in the state of Florida
• Florida soccer player of the year
• High school All-American
• Collegiate All-American
• Former Professional Soccer player

I trained with some of the best and
studied everything I could about soccer…
I spent time training with some of the best coaches in the world and my high school coach went on to be named the #1 coach in the USA in any sport.
My experience studying with top level coaches and trainers made me realize what I had always been missing in soccer

practice. I learned why, no matter how many soccer practices I went to, I wasn’t getting better than anyone else.

http://adf.ly/1bknep

I worked just as hard, if not harder, than anyone else in practice but I still remained an average soccer player. And because I was a small player the coach would rarely put me in because he was afraid I’d get hurt.

Here’s where YOU come in…
In 2003, my college team asked me to hold a special training camp so that I could teach them the skills and training methods that I was using. Many of them didn’t have the skills, control, touch, power, and moves that they wanted…
And of course they wanted to be great players and saw how I was able to take over games when I needed to…
What these players needed was a different approach to soccer training…one that wasn’t being taught in traditional soccer practices but that would help to skyrocket their individual skills quickly.

How is this training different?
The soccer training methods I was teaching actually helped several other players reach All-American status and a couple others received honorable mentions. And it was all after they had gone through my training program.
The thing I realized about training after watching the pros and working with high level coaches was that traditional soccer practices were NOT the correct way to become a great player.
Traditional soccer practices are meant for “team building” much more than developing your own skills.
So I developed a training method designed specifically for skyrocketing a player’s individual skills. Here’s what I did:

It’s all about “Dynamic Touches”
Here’s a quick question for you: What was the soccer skill that Wayne Rooney said was THE most important part of being a great player?
Answer: He said, “touch”, was the key aspect of being a great player and even more specifically your “first touch”.

The Epic Soccer Training system actually uses drills and exercises that are designed to drastically improve your touch. And while a lot of soccer drills teach you slow movements, I found that “dynamic touches” where you are moving at a fast pace is much more effective in developing your skills.
You can actually get thousands of more effective touches in just a fraction of the time with this training program.
So you get better…faster!

Module 1: The Rock

Module 1 is called “The Rock” because here we will developing a solid foundation in your game so that you can master more advanced soccer skills.
You will learn the right way to train and get thousands of quality touches on the ball to quickly improve your touch and feel.
You will NOT be wasting hours practicing the same old things and not improving at all.
Instead, you will be learning how to train for soccer in a way that will make you a much better player in much less time.

Module 2: The Cup
Module 2 is called “The Cup” because you will start to mix in more advanced soccer skills and will build off of module 1. You will learn tons of highly effective drills and techniques that will continue to improve your soccer playing ability even more.
You will develop some amazing soccer moves so that you can defeat your opponent every time and always know what to do when you get the ball. Plus you will begin to develop what I call your “soccer I.Q.” which is what will make you not only a better soccer player but also a smarter soccer player.
You’ll know exactly where to be to be a game changer, get the ball more, and make plays that will frustrate your opponents and make your teammates respect your soccer ability.
You’ll become a more complete soccer player and will be able to beat most defenders.

Module 3: The Factory

In this module you will become a soccer machine!
You will start mixing in the skills you have learned in modules 1 and 2 with even more advanced skills and moves.
You will literally have the skills and tools you need to beat any defender and become the best player on the field every time.
The skills you will develop in this module will make you a feared player by your opponents and a respected player by your teammates. You will also learn the skills to become a team leader so that you can help your team accomplish your team goals.

And here are just a few of the dynamic things you will learn from the Epic Soccer Training system…

• Learn the #1 way to train to get maximum results quickly
• Learn the 3 biggest mistakes that most players make and how changing just 1 thing will allow you to get the ball more every game
• Discover how to become a game-changing player and make your teammates around you better too
• Learn the top 20% of soccer moves that produce 80% of the best results
• Master high level soccer moves so that you can recall them in a split second and beat your defender
• Learn the #1 move that defensive players MUST know to easily get the ball out of the defensive zone (NOTE: this move works great for offensive players to reverse directions and go to goal)
• Increase your soccer I.Q. so that you know what to do before anyone else on the field

• Discover how to CRUSH the ball with power and make the ball move in a way that makes it almost impossible for the goalkeeper to stop
• Kick harder, more accurately, and know the best place to shoot in order to confuse the goalkeeper
• Learn how to “stack” moves so that you can quickly do multiple moves to beat more pesky defenders (NOTE: the pros use stack moves all the time)
• Plus much more…
Get started for just $39.97 today

The price for the entire Epic Soccer Training system is just 2 easy payments of $39.97 and to make it easier for you I made it so that they are spaced 30 days apart.
So all you pay today is $39.97 and then in 30 days you will automatically be charged the final payment of $39.97…and you will NEVER be billed again after that.

And I want to give you some really awesome gifts today…
I am absolutely confident that I’m giving you the best soccer training for quickly improving your soccer skills.
But I’m not stopping there. I want you to be so over-the-top thrilled with your decision claim your copy of the Epic Soccer Training system, I’m tossing in these incredible bonuses…
FREE! Epic Soccer Fitness Guide

This is a proven fitness and conditioning program given to me by the #1 ranked coach for all high school sports.
This will get you into peak game shape and will use interval training to improve your fitness and conditioning 5 times faster.
You will be in better shape than anyone else on the field. This was the key to me being able to score many game-winning goals late in games because I could run circles around my opponents

Discover the best foods to eat before a game to play at a high level all game long. Hint: it is not pasta or carb loading which actually has the opposite effect.
Plus, you will learn the best foods to eat after training to help you recover faster.
I’ll show you what you should do to prevent cramping during the game.
Discover the #1 drink to replenish electrolytes and it is NOT a sports drink. Sports drinks are full of processed sugars and bad carbs that will cause you to have an energy crash…don’t fall for the marketing!

The Vault is an entire 4th soccer training module where I give you some of my most advanced moves and training techniques.
Plus, you will get video classroom sessions that will boost your soccer I.Q. to a professional level.
You’ll discover defensive, offensive, and midfield mindsets to make you skilled at every position on the field. You will know so much that you will be able to direct your teammates to be in the best position on the field to setup amazing counter attacks.
You will learn highly advanced soccer skills, tricks, and moves that will impress anyone that you play against.

Look, I want you to succeed and I hope you can tell that I’m willing to do almost anything to make that happen.
So if you get started today I’m also going to throw in 1 full year of personal email coaching so that if you ever get stuck you can just drop me an email and I’ll help get you back on track.

I’ll be here for all the motivation you need so that you can truly become the player you want to be. My hope is that when you see your soccer skills explode that you will send me an email and let me know about your progress!
ana john غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:52 AM بتوقيت مسقط