Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الهندية > قسم قواعد اللغة الهندية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
ghida4ever
مشرفة منتديات اللغة الإيطالية

الصورة الرمزية ghida4ever

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
الدولة: Egitto**nel suo cuore**
المشاركات: 6,666
معدل تقييم المستوى: 26
ghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of light
افتراضي الافعـــال بالهندى ((2))

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الافعـــال بالهندى ((2))

Past Tense
ماضي

Past tense of hona (to be):

بالهندي
بالعربي
بالانجليزي

main tha / thi
انا كنت
I was

tu tha / thi
انت كنت you were (intimate)

yah tha / thi
هي / هو كان
this, he, she, it was

vah tha / thi
ذاك كان
that, he, she, it was

ham the / thin
كنا
we were

tum the / thin
انت كنت
you were (familiar)

ap the / thin
انت كنت (ك)
you were (respect)

ye the / thin
هم كانوا
these, they were

ve the / thin
هؤلاء كانوا
those, they were

(The slash seperates masculine and feminine forms

Past Imperfect
ماضي غير تام

The past imprefect is used for habitual actions in the past. It is formed like the present imperfect but with the past tense of hona instead of the present tense.
Below are shown the forms in the masculine. The feminine forms can be constructed by replacing bolta and bolte with bolti, replacing tha with thi, and the with thin.
و هنا نستخدم كما استخدمنا مع الحاضر الغير تام الا ان افعل يكون بالماضي بدل المضارع و يستخدم هذه الحروف كدلالة على زمن الحدوث
(tha - the - thi - thin ) مع الفعل

بالهندي
بالعربي
بالانجليزي

main bolta tha
انا كنت اتكلم
I used to speak

tu bolta tha
انت كنت تتكلم
you used to speak (intimate)

yah bolta tha
هو / هي كانت تتكلم
this, he, it used to speak

vah bolta tha
ذاك كان يتكلم
that, he, it used to speak

ham bolte the
نحن كنا نتكلم
we used to speak

tum bolte the
انت كنت تتكلمين
you used to speak (familiar)

ap bolte the
انت كنت تتكلم (ك)
you used to speak (respect)

ye bolte the
هم كانوا يتكلمون
these, they used to speak

ve bolte the

those, they used to speak

Past Continuous
الماضي المستمر

The past continuous is used for ongoing actions in the past -- like the "-ing" form in English. It is formed like this:
stem + raha/rahe/rahi + past tense of hona
Below are shown the forms in the masculine. The feminine forms can be constructed by replacing raha and rahe with rahi, replacing tha with thi, and the with thin.
و هنا ايضا نستخدم كما استخدمنا مع الفعل الحاضر المستمر و تضاف ايضا الحروف الداله على الزمن الماضيوهي
( tha - the - thi - thin ) مع الفعل

بالهندي
بالعربي
بالانجليزي
main bol raha tha
كنت اتكلم و لا ازال
I was speaking

tu bol raha tha
كان يتكلم و لا يزال
you were speaking (intimate)

yah bol raha tha
هي/هو كان يتكلم ولا يزال
this, he, it was speaking

vah bol raha tha
ذاك كان يتكلم و لا يزال
that, he, it was speaking

ham bol rahe the
كنا نتكلم ولا نزال
we were speaking

tum bol rahe the
كنت تتكلمين ولا تزالين
you were speaking (familiar)

ap bol rahe the
كنت تتكلم ولا تزال (ك)
you were speaking (respect)

ye bol rahe the
هم يتكلمون ولا يزالون
these, they were speaking

ve bol rahe the
هؤلاء يتكلمون و لا يزالون
those, they were speaking

إن أخاك الحق من كان معـك * * * ومن يضـر نفسه لينفعك
ومن إذا ريب الزمان صـدعك * * * شتت فيك شمله ليجمعك

هَلْ غَرَّهُمْ أَنَّ لِي نَفْسًا مُسَالِمَةً...........النَّاسُ فِي عَيْنِهَا طُرًّا أَشِقَّاءُ
تُصَاحِبُ النَّاسَ بِالحُسْنَى إِذَا حَسُنُوا...........تُفَارِقُ النَّاسَ بِالحُسْنَى مَتَى سَاؤُوا
بَعْضُ الَّذِي فِي أُمُورِ النَّاسِ حَيَّرَنِي...........عَيْنٌ تُعَادِي وَفِي اللاَّشَيْءَ حَمْرَاءُ
فَالشَّوْكُ فِي رَوْضَةِ الأَزْهَارِ مُحْتَمَلٌ...........لَكِنْ لِمَاذَا الأَذَى وَالأَرْضُ جَرْدَاءُ؟!

ليس لي عضلات ....... لكنني الاقوى
ليس لي اجنحة ......... لكنني احلق
ليس لي جذور ......... لكنني ثابتة
ليس لي طول ......... لكنني شامخة
فقط لانني .... بقدْري واعية
فقط لانني .... بقَدَرِهِ راضية
ghida4ever غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
her majesty
لغاتى جديد

الصورة الرمزية her majesty

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
الدولة: فَيْ عِآلُِم منَ اخ’ـتياريَ }"..
المشاركات: 9
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
her majesty is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شكرا جزيلا ghida4ever
her majesty غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-06-2010, 12:23 PM   #3
ghida4ever
مشرفة منتديات اللغة الإيطالية

الصورة الرمزية ghida4ever

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
الدولة: Egitto**nel suo cuore**
المشاركات: 6,666
معدل تقييم المستوى: 26
ghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of lightghida4ever is a glorious beacon of light
افتراضي

الشكر لله ثم لك على المرور اختي
جزاك الله خيرا وبارك فيك
بالتوفيق ان شاء الله

إن أخاك الحق من كان معـك * * * ومن يضـر نفسه لينفعك
ومن إذا ريب الزمان صـدعك * * * شتت فيك شمله ليجمعك

هَلْ غَرَّهُمْ أَنَّ لِي نَفْسًا مُسَالِمَةً...........النَّاسُ فِي عَيْنِهَا طُرًّا أَشِقَّاءُ
تُصَاحِبُ النَّاسَ بِالحُسْنَى إِذَا حَسُنُوا...........تُفَارِقُ النَّاسَ بِالحُسْنَى مَتَى سَاؤُوا
بَعْضُ الَّذِي فِي أُمُورِ النَّاسِ حَيَّرَنِي...........عَيْنٌ تُعَادِي وَفِي اللاَّشَيْءَ حَمْرَاءُ
فَالشَّوْكُ فِي رَوْضَةِ الأَزْهَارِ مُحْتَمَلٌ...........لَكِنْ لِمَاذَا الأَذَى وَالأَرْضُ جَرْدَاءُ؟!

ليس لي عضلات ....... لكنني الاقوى
ليس لي اجنحة ......... لكنني احلق
ليس لي جذور ......... لكنني ثابتة
ليس لي طول ......... لكنني شامخة
فقط لانني .... بقدْري واعية
فقط لانني .... بقَدَرِهِ راضية
ghida4ever غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-16-2022, 12:47 AM   #4
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2020
الدولة: PPP Loan Scam
المشاركات: 11,367
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
FrankJScott will become famous soon enough
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Top Indoor Air Quality Services Site

To the guy asking about boiler installation near me, carolina heating and air, heat and air repair, boiler company near me, ductless heating system, campbells heating and air, I highly recommend this excellent cooling services link or split unit installation, carrier heating and cooling, central heating, boiler emergency, williams heating and air, ac and heating repair, alongside all this high rated indoor air quality services forum not to mention horizon plumbing and heating, mini split heating and cooling, heat pump maintenance, heating near me, valley comfort heating and air, carrier heating and air, alongside all this best indoor air quality services info which is also great. also have a look at this high rated indoor air quality services site on top of hvac heating, gas furnace repair, boiler contractor, plumbing heating, best heating and cooling systems, electric boiler installation, as well as this awesome indoor air quality services site on top of gas boiler installation, heat pump servicing, gas boiler servicing, heat pump installation, heating and air service, ductless mini split installation, as well as great heating services link which is also worth a look. i also suggest this top rated indoor air quality services blog as well as heating air conditioning unit, masters heating and air, comfort solutions heating and cooling, 5 star heating and air, macs heating and cooling, millers plumbing and heating, on top of this awesome indoor air quality services forum as well as same day heating and air, local hvac repair, furnace service, complete comfort heating and cooling, heating and air service near me, village heating, on top of great cooling services blog as well as marshall's heating, j and j heating and air, geothermal home heating, boiler pump replacement, goyette heating and cooling, mini split installation near me, which is also great. finally, have a look at this useful heating services advice with geothermal repair near me, heating and ac repair near me, pro plumbing and heating, central heating engineers near me, pro heating, best heating and cooling companies near me, for good measure.
FrankJScott غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-01-2023, 07:09 PM   #5
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2020
الدولة: PPP Loan Scam
المشاركات: 11,367
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
FrankJScott will become famous soon enough
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Best Crypto Trading Site

In response to the person talking about automated trading desk, rob booker automated trading, crypto intraday trading, forex game, forex ea trader, thinkorswim auto trading bot, I highly suggest this top crypto trading advice or robotron ea, arbitrage in cryptocurrency, best crypto exchange for beginners, 100 deposit bonus forex, best swap crypto, reputable forex brokers, not to mention this recommended crypto trading forum as well as rsi divergence entry, hugosway leverage, top 10 crypto exchanges in the world, top 3 crypto exchanges, crypto margin trading exchanges, quadency trading bot, alongside all this updated crypto trading forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this useful crypto trading tips not to mention tresorfx, best free expert advisor for mt4, free trading signals, best app to buy crypto, okex exchange, crypto demo trading, as well as this new crypto trading site and don't forget urbanforex, scalping automated trading, kraken trading fees, forex funding, leading indicators forex, robinhood crypto trading fees, and don't forget new crypto trading site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated crypto trading advice alongside all automated trading system for stocks, eforex, forex cfd trading, auto trading in binance, mt5 trading, ctrader platform, and don't forget this awesome crypto trading blog not to mention forex brokers with $1 minimum deposit, meta forex, forex auto trading robot, fxcm leverage, pro rsi divergence indicator, micro trading crypto, as well as useful crypto trading forum as well as gps forex robot 3, fbs mt5, easy forex mobile, 100x leverage crypto, best rated crypto exchanges, poloniex crypto exchange, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top rated crypto trading forum with binance leverage trading, reddit best crypto exchange, most trusted crypto exchanges, best app to invest in cryptocurrency, learn forex trading, best coinrule strategy, for good measure. Check more @ Great Mobile Game Codes Tips 186_ce5

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الافعـــال, بالهندي

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الافعـــال بالهندى ((3)) ghida4ever قسم قواعد اللغة الهندية 6 04-14-2023 08:55 PM
الافعـــال بالهندى ((4)) ghida4ever قسم قواعد اللغة الهندية 5 12-16-2022 06:29 PM
الصفــــ بالهندى ــه ghida4ever قسم النقاشات حول كورس الهندى 2 12-16-2022 12:22 AM
السؤال والتعارف بالهندى ghida4ever منتدى اللغة الهندية 5 07-06-2010 04:44 PM
الســؤال والتسوق بالهندى ghida4ever قسم النقاشات حول كورس الهندى 3 06-13-2010 11:27 PM

الساعة الآن 05:54 PM بتوقيت مسقط