Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
the_searcher
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
المشاركات: 16
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
the_searcher is on a distinguished road
افتراضي another translation request.

.i have a translation problem with this text

Event & Meeting Planners: Did You Know? Collaboration Is No Longer a Luxury

There is one powerful strategy all event and meeting planners use to reach the level of success they really dream about. It has nothing to do with event themes or locations, or your budget. It has nothing to do with your training in the industry. What I am talking about is much more powerful, and has the potential of positioning you as #1 in your industry and to generate business you never thought possible.

Let me explain.

When I first started my business, I felt very much alone. I had this feeling of pulling all the weight by myself, very limiting. As soon as I started collaborating with other people, I began feeling like nothing was impossible! I would come up with an idea, pitch it to one of my partners, and we would almost immediately turn it into a new revenue source. It took me a while to understand how to approach new partners, where to find them, and what to say to get a "yes."

What I've learned is that collaboration is a very powerful business building strategy. Collaboration, when done right, makes everything easier. Everyone can collaborate. Collaborating is the "extra" in every extraordinary event and meeting industry professional I know. If you're like many other event and meeting industry professionals, you might find yourself overwhelmed and unable to grow in the business, or grow your business, without putting in more time and effort doing the same old things. Collaboration will allow you to multiply your efforts, save time and money, and uncover the resources and opportunities you need to become extraordinary.

You may think collaboration is an advanced strategy but actually a lot of people who are new in this business get big through collaboration. A lot of people who do collaborate do it on a subconscious level. Collaborating is inherent in the event and meeting industries. You do it every single day in some way. Think about your events and meetings, the companies behind them, the vendors and suppliers you use.

The biggest most successful projects I've seen come to life are the direct result of two or more people coming together. Combining their unique talents and creating something extraordinary. Collaboration happens every day, in every industry, in every area of our lives.

I want to help you realize your desire to become accomplished in the event or meeting industry. There are 7 powerful lessons which will take you there through the power of collaboration.

Lesson 1 - Through collaboration you can accomplish more than ever before and liberate yourself from your time and resource constraints. You need to be able to share risks, costs, and resources.

Lesson 2 - You can accelerate your success in the industry by knowing "how to" form winning partnerships.

Lesson 3 - Expand your event and meeting career and business more rapidly than you thought possible by collaborating with others. This will allow you to think bigger, compete for bigger events and meetings and create more memorable events.

Lesson 4 - Gain recognition and higher credibility in the industry through focused networking.

Lesson 5 - Create your ideal partnerships and be more competitive in the events and meeting industries.

Lesson 6 - Creating memorable events and meetings is all about having more skilled resources at your disposal. Create a winning team of experts and professionals to work collaboratively on the same project.

Lesson 7 - Build winning customer relationships by offering your customers more, solving customer's problems faster, improving your services by collaborating with others.
the_searcher غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
request, translation

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Help : translation correction-title and few words Robin.Q قسم طلبات الترجمة 9 03-18-2023 05:20 PM
Translation of the Meanings of THE NOBLE QURAN in the Spanish Language rebwar قسم المواقع الأسبانية 1 01-25-2010 04:03 PM
request غلا الامارات قسم طلبات الترجمة 1 10-15-2009 02:10 PM
Translation Request the_searcher قسم طلبات الترجمة 4 03-29-2009 01:08 AM
Request banbanboogie قسم طلبات الترجمة 2 03-01-2009 02:40 AM

الساعة الآن 11:21 AM بتوقيت مسقط