Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
هاجد أحمد
مشرف عام اللغات

الصورة الرمزية هاجد أحمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
المشاركات: 224
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14
هاجد أحمد will become famous soon enough
افتراضي

Where were you? = I were in my bedroom in my house

What were you doing? = I were sleeping

What happened? = At first, I saw a glow in my neighbors kitchen and I thought he had a midnight snack, so, I went back to my bed, but I smelled a burning smell in the air, so .

What was your reaction? = I jumped out of my bed and went downstairs to investigate and I
saw a big fire arising from my neighbors kitchen , I shouted "Fire Fire"But there was no one nearby to hear my shouts for help, so, I called the Fire department to come quickly and extinguish this fire

What happened next? = I rang the doorbell, there was no response. I managed to break into the house and rescued a cat and a rabbit. I tried to throw buckets of water through the kitchen window but it was no use; the fire was too strong

What happened in the end? = Luckily, a fire engine arrived and the firemen put out the fire. They arrived in the nick of time as the fire was going to spread to the other rooms in the house, and my neighbour came back, he was sad because his kitchen was a wreck but he thanked me for calling the Fire Department and for saving his pets. He wanted to give me some money as a reward but I did not accept it

How did you feel afterwards? = I was so happy as my neighbour repaired and restored his kitchen and he invited me to his new kitchen and there he gave me a medal that he had specially ordered from a factory

هاجد أحمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ممكن, ضروري

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ممكن طلب ضروري جدا black box منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 1 05-22-2010 01:23 AM