Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة اليابانية > قسم الكتب اليابانية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
ميسا
نـائـبـة
المدير العام

الصورة الرمزية ميسا

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
الدولة: Tyre, Lebanon
المشاركات: 24,172
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
ميسا is a jewel in the roughميسا is a jewel in the roughميسا is a jewel in the rough
Wink Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course

Collins Easy Learning Japanese Audio Course

Format: .mp3
Quality: 192kps
Total size: 327.09 MB

Language on a need-to-know basis No textbook necessary Action-based learning rather than theoretical study Each unit can be mastered in less than 20 minutes Flexible learning options throughout - learn just the basics or choose to deepen your knowledge with extra words and practice activities. Those with some prior knowledge of Japanese can skip directly to the 'further' options.

Product Description

Divided into 12 short units, this easy-to-use language course with three audio CDs will help beginners speak with fluency and ease. Each unit introduces five key words and phrases before expanding into basic vocabulary and syntax. Practice activities, memory tips, and etiquette advice are also provided along with an accompanying 48-page color booklet that provides full transcripts from the audio discs. Ideal for travelers and the time-crunched, this is a fast and simple was to learn a new language fast.

Units include: Hello; Excuse me; Where's the bar?; Over there; What would you like?; Have you got any!?; Can you help me?; I want to go to!; Have you got a room?; It hurts; I want to make an appointment; and What's it like?

Download Links

[hide]http://rapidshare.com/files/34368841...Course_CD1.rar[/hide]

[hide]http://rapidshare.com/files/34368848...Course_CD2.rar[/hide]

[hide]http://rapidshare.com/files/34368838...Course_CD3.rar[/hide]

ميسا "ملكة الحوت الأسود"
ميسا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
audio, collins, easy, japanese, learning

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
قاموس Collins English -english Dictionary ميسا قسم البرامج والقواميس الأنجليزية 27 01-31-2010 08:11 PM
Rosetta Stone Japanese Audio Companion 2009 amr_lord منتدى اللغة اليابانية 0 10-22-2009 07:47 PM
Ultimate Japanese: Basic-Intermediate (Japanese) amr_lord منتدى اللغة اليابانية 0 10-22-2009 07:46 PM
Visa in Japan (Japanese Audio Course) amr_lord منتدى اللغة اليابانية 0 10-22-2009 07:44 PM
||Sites For Learning English || ميسا منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 08-19-2008 04:55 PM

الساعة الآن 12:39 AM بتوقيت مسقط