Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-31-2008, 10:46 PM   #2
lifedo90
لغاتى

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
الدولة: jordan
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 36
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
lifedo90 is on a distinguished road
إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى lifedo90
افتراضي

My name is Rami, born on the third of December 1981 in Saudi Arabia, three years since the graduated from the University of Bir Zeit in the West Bank and obtained a degree in mechanical engineering Mikatrnques allocated during the period I was trained in the West Bank at several plants such as plant and plant-Juneidi Royal Plastic Industries, and the flavor Kaddoumi of the Gaza Strip trained in Elevator Company for a period of three months and then worked in a factory engineer hope for the asphalt operation and maintenance of the closed border crossings and stop the work of the factory, and last February I had the opportunity of training in Gtc lecturer in the Department of Almikatrnques until the first month of July.
...... I have several sessions in various areas in the most important type of Almtgmat Pic, the electronics and auto course is divided into three areas: management Mahoralool motor vehicle and the second electronic systems and electric power finally transfer systems ..
lifedo90 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
مساعدة, مقابلة, بالإنجليزية, تكرمتملدي, عمل

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
طلب ترجمة اذا تكرمتم ريمون ريمو قسم طلبات الترجمة 4 04-27-2023 10:08 PM
ترجمة لو تكرمتم الرومانسية قسم طلبات الترجمة 0 12-30-2010 07:16 PM
عبر عن تفسك بالإنجليزية والخبراء بيصححولك broken-wings قسم دروس لغاتى فى اللغة الأنجليزية 17 06-04-2009 09:07 PM
تصحيح لو تكرمتم .... سهل جدا الفوهرر511 قسم طلبات الترجمة 2 02-08-2009 11:40 AM
مساعدة ....لو تكرمتم...لدي مقابلة عمل بالإنجليزية... eng_hisham المنتدى العام للترجمة 0 08-04-2008 08:30 PM

الساعة الآن 11:20 AM بتوقيت مسقط