Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
mari-2011
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 2
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
mari-2011 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي طلب ترجمة وتصحيح قواعد

السلام عليكم
ممكن ترجمولي هاي الموضوع وتصححون أخطاء القواعد الي فيه وتكونوا مشكورين

القصة....

The true

In a nice palace. There was a beautiful girl working. This girl was fragile from cooking, washing and other work. And when she asked the king about her salary, his face became like tomatoes from anger and greed. The king and his daughter were so proud and wicked. That girl was hanging between two bad crows, didn’t know what she should do to escape from their claws

At the night, when she was going to sleep. She heard a strange voice coming from the cellar. The king and his daughter were talking. “We should hide all these pictures and information. We don’t want anyone to know anything about the real king, especially that girl. She is his daughter.”The king said. She was shocked from that. She could go before they went. Then she went to the cellar after the king and his daughter went. She read many things about her father, and about a witch, could help her.

The girl saw six diamonds with a small map in a box. She opened the map and read “If you give the red diamond for the witch, you will have whatever you want.” She went outside and followed the map. When she came to the right place. She saw the witch. “I think that this diamond is for you?” The girl said. “Yes please, give it to me!” The witch said. “If I give it for you, will you help me?”The girl asked. “Yes of course!”The witch said. She gave her the diamond and stayed to tell her about her problem. “You have to bring for me other diamonds. I’ll help you to find your father, and this kingdom will be in peace” The witch said.

The girl went to bring them. She entered the palace Invisible. During that, the king was so angry, because the girl went without telling him. She was so afraid from the king and his guards. One of the guards saw her and he told the other. She managed to escape narrowly. She gave the witch the five precious diamonds, “With these diamonds you will live in peace and we will kill the king.” The witch said.

Suddenly, the guards besiege them. “Oh my God, what shall we do now!?”The girl said. But, the witch didn’t afraid and she knew all the guards; they were working under the command of the king who imprisoned her in the deep ocean since 16 years ago. The witch and the girl were angry and wanting to kill him and live in freedom. They did that by throwing the diamonds in the ocean. Immediately the king and his guards became hard rocks, and they were like that forever.

Finally, she found her father. And he became the real
king. And the witch, the girl and the king lived in peace forever.

mari-2011 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ترجمة, وتصحيح, طلب, قواعد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الاعتذارات وتصحيح الاخطاء في المواقف مع الترجمة العربي_فقط في لغاتي ghida4ever قسم دروس اللغة الإيطالية 4 03-31-2023 04:05 PM
شرح قواعد roooroo منتدى المرحلة الثانوية والجامعية 1 09-08-2013 03:12 AM
قواعد if مرة اخرى hannibal22 قسم دروس لغاتى فى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 05-17-2009 03:22 PM
قواعد نطق حرف (r) . الحس المرهف منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية 1 05-15-2009 09:14 AM
قواعد حرف R ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ros3s قسم النقاشات حول كورس الأنجليزية 1 04-14-2009 03:04 AM

الساعة الآن 07:04 PM بتوقيت مسقط