Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-14-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
silent love
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
silent love will become famous soon enough
افتراضي ممكن تترجمون

0prah:the dcided it wasn't working because the anchorman
Gayle: didn’t like you.
Oprah:but I didn't know it.iwas so naïve.the day they dcided that they were going to take me off the 6 o'clock news,I said to gayle
Gayle:I'm just typing at my desk. She goes,"get in the bathroom now.
Oparh:we'd always meet in the bathroom.we were like,"oh,my god.do you think jeery turner knows?" of course, jeery turner was the main anchor who was kicking my ass out, but we didn't know that.jarry was like,'babe,I don't even know what happened,babe.' You know,'sorry,babe'
Gayle:I was stunned.
Oparh: It's like your life is over.
Al sanders was immediately promoted to co-anchor,and left no doubt that he had been sent in to clean up the mess."I've been in this business seventeen years,"he said, drawing a stark contrast to oprah's lack of experience."whenever you replace anybody on a job and people think that things weren't quite right before,there is pressure.but I,m comfortable'
He and jerry turner swiftly resurrected the ratings and then dominated the landscape for the next decade."they were the best local news team in america,'said William f.baker.until their deaths__turner died of esophageal cancer in 1987,sanders of lung cancer in 1995-WJZ reigned as the number one station in Baltimore.
At the time of oprah'severe demotion, the station tried to counter the obvious."we can't account for what people will think"said the general manager,steve kimatian."but we believe this is an opportunity for her to develop herself,to work more on her own.when people see how oprah does in the as signments she is given they will by convinced that the profile we have of oprah is a higt one."
Translation: oprah was a goner.

وشكرا

بس بليززز ابيكم تترجونها مو لازم تكون ممتازه
اهم شي تكون مفهومه
silent love غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ممكن, تترجمون

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:26 PM بتوقيت مسقط