Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الروسية > قسم قواعد اللغة الروسية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
ميسا
نـائـبـة
المدير العام

الصورة الرمزية ميسا

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
الدولة: Tyre, Lebanon
المشاركات: 24,172
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
ميسا is a jewel in the roughميسا is a jewel in the roughميسا is a jewel in the rough
Smile درس : المضارع في اللغة الروسية {Russian Verbs - Present Tense}

Russian Verbs - Present Tense

You will be pleased to know that Russian has only one present tense. In Russian there is only one way of saying "I work", "I am working" and ""I do work".

Russian verbs change their endings depending on the subject. This happens a little in English, but not as much. (Example: I work, he works). This happens according to two different patterns known as the first conjunction, and the second conjunction. Both these patterns are quite similar, and once you get the hang of it, it is not too difficult.

First conjunction

To form the verb for each person you need to drop the last two letters of the infinative (normally "ть"), and add the appropriate ending ("ю", "ешь", "ет", "ем", "ете" or "ют"). For example the verb: работать (to work).

работать
- To work. (infinative, dictionary form)
Я работаю
- I work
Ты работаешь
- You work
Он, Она, Оно работает
- He, She, It works.
Мы работаем
- We work
Вы работаете
- You work.
Они работают
- They work.

Second conjunction

Verbs where the infinative ends in "ить" use the second conjunction. There are also other verbs that use this conjunction. The second conjunction uses the endings "ю" (or "у") "ишь" "ит" "им" "ите" "ят" (or "ат"), which replace "ить".

Reminder: Spelling Rule 1: "Never write Ы, Ю, or Я after the letters 'Г, К, Ж, Х, Ч, Ш, Щ' instead use И, У, А".

When using the second conjunction, sometimes the last letter of the stem (infinitive without "ить") for the first person singular (Я) chages. Change this letter acording to the following table:
д becomes ж
з becomes ж
c becomes ш
ct becomes щ
т becomes ч
б, в, м, п, ф add the letter л
Remember, this only applies to the first-person singular (Я).

говорить - To speak. (infinative, dictionary form)
Я говорю - I speak.
Ты говоришь - You speak.
Он, Она, Оно говорит - He, She, It Speaks.
Мы говорим - We speak.
Вы говорите - You speak.
Они говорят - They speak

ميسا "ملكة الحوت الأسود"
ميسا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
اللغة, المضارع, الروسية, درس, present, russian, tense, verbs

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
درس : أفعال الحركة في اللغة الروسية {Russian Verbs of Motion} ميسا قسم قواعد اللغة الروسية 12 04-12-2023 03:56 PM
تصريف الفعل في الماضي المستمر Verbs the imperfect Tense ميسا قسم قواعد اللغة اليونانية 13 03-23-2023 05:35 PM
تصريف الأفعال في المضارع Verbs Present Tense 1 ميسا قسم قواعد اللغة اليونانية 11 02-26-2023 12:33 PM
Verbs Present Tense 2 ميسا قسم قواعد اللغة اليونانية 2 06-26-2010 10:27 PM
المضارع المستمر Present Continuous قمر الليل قسم دروس لغاتى فى اللغة الأنجليزية 0 01-10-2010 06:37 PM

الساعة الآن 03:59 PM بتوقيت مسقط