Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الألمانية > قسم النقاشات حول كورس الألمانية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-14-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
no trust
لغاتى

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
المشاركات: 36
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
no trust will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up احترف اللغه الالمانية مع الكورس العالمى الرائع Tell Me More German v9 10 Levels

Tell Me More German v9 (10 Levels)

NRG | 4 CDs | 1.09 GB

Tell Me More Performance is the most complete and extensive German software available anywhere. Become fluent in German through 10 distinct levels. Tell Me More Performance provides language learning that is simple to use and increasingly effective, making learning a language fun and engaging. Its so effective, in fact, that more than 95 percent of learners have progressed at least one level (IDC study after 50 hours of learning)

Extensive German software with 2,000 hours of learning
10 different levels; 10,000 exercises; 10 hours of video
Speech recognition technology; 24/7 online adviser
Role Play activity; tests to evaluate your level and progress
High quality headset and microphone included

Tell Me More Performance is the most complete and extensive German software available anywhere. Become fluent in German through 10 distinct levels and utilizing exclusive online services:

A 24/7 online adviser to answer your questions
Comprehensive tests to evaluate your level and progress
Weekly lessons based on a relevant news topic
New Role Play activity

Tell Me More Performance provides language learning that is simple to use and increasingly effective, making learning a language fun and engaging. Its so effective, in fact, that more than 95 percent of learners have progressed at least one level (IDC study after 50 hours of learning).

Highlights:

2,000 hours of German learning and 10 different levels: Tell Me More Performance is the most comprehensive method on the market, allowing you to choose from 10 distinct levels of content, from Complete Beginner to Expert.
10,000 exercises: Covers all the skills to learn German: speaking and listening, reading and writing, grammar, vocabulary, and culture. Learn in an interactive way with dialogues, speech recognition, and other cutting edge software.
The most powerful speech recognition technology on the market: Tell Me More Performance includes the latest speech recognition technology, giving you the most effective way of assessing your pronunciation. You will improve your German conversational skills with graphs and 3D animations, while interactive dialogues with the computer make your German learning experience fun.
10 hours of video: full immersion in the language and culture through cultural videos or play the part of a character in the Role Play activity.
A 24/7 online adviser: Need help learning how to use the software? Have questions about how the software works and want an answer right away? Our advisers are ready to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and will answer your questions for free by chatting with you online.
Real news broadcasts: Experience a new Tell Me More lesson every week online, in partnership with EuroNews. In 30 minutes you will learn about a current news topic with video, vocabulary, and grammar exercises incorporated directly into the broadcast.
Test your progress: at any time during the course, you can take a test to evaluate your progress.

Learn on the go with Tell Me More

Continue your German learning wherever you go:

On your Pocket PC (MPEG videos, audio files, cultural texts, etc.)
On your MP3 player (including iPods and other MP3 devices)
On audio CDs
On printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations

Product Description
Join the Revolution in Language Learning, with the brand new TELL ME MORE PERFORMANCE! TELL ME MORE PERFORMANCE is a breath through for language learning. It is the most extensive German software available, offering over 2,000 hours of dynamic German learning on 10 distinct levels ? as well as additional exclusive online services. TELL ME MORE PERFORMANCE provides language learning that is simple to use and increasingly effective, making learning German fun and engaging. It?s so effective, in fact, that more than 95 of learners have progressed at least one level! IDC Study ? after 50 hours of learning An Internationally Renowned Solution Used by more than 10,000 academic institutions worldwide. Chosen by thousands of international organizations for their training programs, including the U.S. Government, Toyota, EDS?Currently supports more than 5 million learners worldwide 2,000 hours of German learning and 10 different levels Covers all the skills to learn German: speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and culture. The most powerful speech recognition technology on the market TELL ME MORE PERFORMANCE includes the latest speech recognition technology, giving you the most effective way of assessing your pronunciation. A 24/7 online adviser Our advisers are ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Test your progress At any time during the course, you can take a test to evaluate your progress. Learn on the go with TELL ME MORE Continue your German learning wherever you go: on your Pocket PC, MP3 player, audio CDs, printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations Progress Guaranteed TELL ME MORE guarantees your progress, as long as you work at least 50 hours on the program. The terms and conditions relating to this guarantee are included in the software package.

انتظرونى ومعى المزيد من الكورسات

أرجو من الادارة التثبيت
200 mb links
duckfile
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
no trust غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
اللغه, الالمانية, الرائع, العالمي, الكورس, احترف, german, levels

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:01 PM بتوقيت مسقط