Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
أضواء
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
أضواء will become famous soon enough
افتراضي ممكن حل ضروري

ممكن حل اسئلة هذه القطعه ضروووري

Fire! Fire
!
The moon had gone behind a cloud and there weren't many stars in the sky. It was a dark night. I saw a glow in my neighbour's kitchen. I thought he was having a midnight snack so I went back to my bed.
Soon, there was a burning smell in the air and I suspected something was wrong. At once, I jumped out of bed and went downstairs to investigate. I saw fire coming out of my neighbour's kitchen. Instinctively, I shouted "Fire! Fire!" But there was no one nearby to hear my shouts for help.
I rushed into my house, called the Fire Department and went back to my neighbour's house. I rang the doorbell, wwthere was no response. I managed to break into the house and rescued a cat and a rabbit.
I tried to throw buckets of water through the kitchen window but it was no use; the fire was too strong. Luckily, a fire engine arrived and the firemen put out the fire. They arrived in the nick of time as the fire was going to spread to the other rooms in the house.

When my neighbour came back, he was sad because his kitchen was a wreck but he thanked me for calling the Fire Department and for saving his pets. He wanted to give me some money as a reward but I did not accept it.
Weeks later, my neighbour repaired and restored his kitchen. He invited me to his new kitchen and there he gave me a medal that he had specially ordered from a factory. It made me very happy.

Where were you?
:
What were you doing ?
What happened?

What was your reaction?

What happened next?

What did you go/ where were you taken?

What happenad in the ened?

How did you feel afterwards?

أضواء غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ممكن, ضروري

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه