Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-15-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
العربي المتميز
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2011
المشاركات: 2
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
العربي المتميز will become famous soon enough
افتراضي احتاج مساعدة بكرا اختباري

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
اخواني انا طالب بسنة تحضيرية وعندي بكرا اختبار speaking وكتبت موضوع حول هذا السؤال :
What are problems in your cities and how someone can help؟

اتمنى اخواني حد يتاكد من القواعد وصحة النص واذا شي يحتاج ازالة او تغيير

In my city urban we have a lot of problems such as stealing car, smoking, not caring about education, and another trouble.
At first I will speak about how education important to found a good job for teenagers in future? And why they don't worry about that?
They don't care about school. I think because when a teenager following something gives him fun. For example, play football. Them don't like seems lonely because that them spend most of the time with their friends.
If they not studding and don't have certificate of school never can get good job to gain respect for others.
I met a friend of teenagers and I tried to help him to get better I told him about time management. For example share of day for fun and a part for study.
I hope that help him to change to be an active member to his community and in school.
I told him if you study and take high grade your father will be happy. Finally he promised me he will tell his friend for change to better.

في انتظار التصحيح ، بليز محتاج الليلة
العربي المتميز غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
مساعدة, احتاج, اختباري, بكرا

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:12 AM بتوقيت مسقط