Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الروسية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-15-2014, 03:12 AM   #1
دنياااي انا
لغاتى سوبر

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2014
المشاركات: 187
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
دنياااي انا will become famous soon enough
افتراضي الأسماء بكل حالات final lesson about Russian cases

Welcome to the final lesson about Russian cases. The sixth and final case is the instrumental case. The instrumental case is used to illustrate the concepts of ‘with’ and ‘by means of’. Another way to think about it is that it represents the ‘instrument’ that was used to carry out the action.
Unfortunately it is hard to learn Russian without first learning about the cases. But after this lesson you will be able to recognise and form all six Russian cases, so we can start concentrating on more practical Russian such as vocabulary and using verbs.
Forming the Russian Instrumental Case

Masculine Nouns:

. All consonants, add “ом”. Except...

. If the noun ends in unstressed “ж”, “ц”, “ч”, “ш” or “щ”, then add “ем”. This is to comply with the spelling rules

Replace “й”, with “ем”, if stressed “ём”.
Replace “ь”, add “ем”, if stressed “ём”.
Feminine Nouns:

1. Replace “а” with “ой”. Except...
2. If the stem of the noun ends in “ж”, “ц”, “ч”, “ш” or “щ”, replace “а” with “ей” (This is to comply with the spelling rules)
3. Replace “я” with “ей”, if stressed “ёй”.
4. Replace “ь” with “ью”.
Neuter Nouns:

1. Add “м”
Plurals

Look at the last letter nominative singular form (dictionary form) and...
1. All consonants, add "ами".
2. Replace "а", "о" with "ами".
3. Otherwise replace with "ями"

Examples

молоко - молоком (milk)
сметана - сметаной (sour cream)
карандаш - карандашом (pencil)
ложка - ложкой (spoon)
нож - ножом (knife)
муж - мужем (husband)
жена - женой (wife)
Иван - Иваном (Ivan)
Анна - Анной (Anna)
студенты - студентами (students)

Using the Intrumental Case: By means of

The instrumental case is used to express the concept of “by means of”. In English this is normally done using the words “using” or “with”. In English these words can have different meanings, so it’s important to recognise when they are meaning “by means of”.
Examples.

Иван пишет карандашом - Ivan writes with a pencil.
Я ем суп ложкой - I eat soup with a spoon.
Олег режет мясо ножом - Oleg cuts the meat with a knife.

The preposition: ‘с’ - With, Accompanied by.

The preposition “с” means “with” when used with the instrumental case. It expresses the concept of “to be accompanied by” or “together with”. “с” is normally pronounced as though it is part of the next word.
For ease of pronunciation, when “с” it is followed by two or more consonants, it is often written as “со”. This way it can be pronounced as a word on it’s own rather than combined with the following word. Here are a couple of examples from lesson 4:
Дайте, пожалуйста, кофе с молоком -Please give me coffee with milk.
Дайте, пожалуйста, кофе с молоком и с сахаром - Please give me coffee with milk and sugar.

More examples:
Я ем борщ со сметаной - I eat borsh with sour cream.
Иван хочет чай с молоком - Ivan wants tea with milk.
Надя хочет чай с лимоном -Nadya wants tea with lemon.
Я люблю блинчики с икрой - I love pancakes with caviar

In Russian the preposition “с” is also used to indicate when two people accompany each other. In English we would use the word “and”, but Russian generally uses “с” (with). Have a look at the following Russian examples.
Иван с Анной идут в кафе. - Ivan and Anna are going to the cafe.
Иван с женой идут в кафе. - Ivan and his wife are going to the cafe.
Анна с Иваном идут в кафе. - Anna and Ivan are going to the cafe.
Анна с мужем идут в кафе. - Anna and her husband are going to the cafe.

Another interesting language point is how Russians say “Ivan and I”. It is said as “Мы с Иваном” (“we, with Ivan”). Here are some examples.
Мы с Иваном идём в школу - Ivan and I are going to school.
Мы с мужем идём в кафе - My husband and I are going to the cafe.
Мы с женой идём в кафе - My wife and I are going to the cafe.
Мы с вами - Me and you

Notes:

The Russian word for ‘without’ is ‘без’. However it is followed by the genitive case.

‘вместе’ is the Russian word for 'together'. So ‘вместе с’ means 'together with' and is followed by the instrumental case.
Pronouns - Instrumental Case

Here are the Russian pronouns in the instrumental case. Remember that these pronouns are very often follow the preposition “с”. So they commonly have the meaning ‘with me’, ‘with you’, ‘with him’. It is a good idea to also practice saying them with the “с” sound at the start.
Мной - Me
Тобой - You
Им - Him
Ей - Her
Им - It
Нами - Us
Вами - You _plural
Ими - Them

Seasons and parts of the day.

Changing a season to the instrumental case gives it the meaning of ‘in’. For example:
лето - summer
летом - in summer

осень - autumn
осенью - in autumn

зима - winter
зимой - in winter

весна - spring
весной - in spring

The same principal applies to parts of the day:
утро - morning
утром - in the morning

день - day, afternoon
днём - in the afternoon

вечер - evening
вечером - in the evening

ночь - night
ночью - at night

Вечером я ем борщ со сметаной - In the evening I eat borsh with sour cream.

Other Prepositions and the Instrumental Case.

The instrumental case is also used after the following prepositions. Remember that some of these prepositions may have different meanings if they are followed by a different case.
за - behind, beyond
между - between
над - above
перед - in front of
под - under

Examples: За этим зданием - школа. -Behind this building there is school.
Между обедом и ужином выпей чай. - Between lunch and dinner drink tea.
Над столом висит лампа. -The lamp is above the table.
Перед этой школой поверните налево. - In front of this school turn to the left.
Под столом сидит кот. - Under the table the cat is sitting.

Important Russian Expressions

Learn the following phrases for special events in Russia
С Рождеством - Merry Christmas
С днём рождения - Happy birthday
С новым годом - Happy new year
Advanced: Verbs that use the Instrumental Case.

The following verbs are used commonly used with the instrumental case. Most of these are reflexive verbs which we haven’t learnt yet. As this is a little bit advanced we won’t give examples now, but it is something to keep in mind. You don't need to learn these verbs now.
быть - to be, is, was
заниматься - to be engaged in, to be occupied with
интересоваться - to be interested in
оказываться - to turn out to be
оставаться - to remain as
пользоваться - to use, enjoy
становиться/стать - to become
увлекаться - to be keen on
управлять - control, manage, govern
являться - to seem, be
The verb “Быть” (to be, is, was) has no present tense. However when it is used in the past and future tense with nouns, the following noun is usually in the instrumental case. (Example: Я был врачом - I was a doctor). You will learn more about this in a later lesson.
Conclusion

This lesson concludes the study of the Russian cases. You should now be able to form each of the Russian cases, and understand the basic uses of each case. You may wish to revise some of the cases to make sure you can form them. Although you will get plenty more practice. You now should be able to recognise how all Russian nouns are declined, perhaps some of the plurals will still be difficult, but it will come with some more practice.
The case system is one of the major differences from Russian to English, so congratulations, you have reached an important milestone in you learning!
In the next lessons we will start to introduce more vocabulary and help you improve your sentence forming skills in Russian. The next major point to learn in Russian grammar is forming the past tense, so that you can tell stories about things that have happened in the past. Fortunately in Russian, forming the past tense is actually quite simple.
If you feel you need a break from grammar concepts, now might be a good time to visit the vocabulary section of this site and try memorising a few Russian words. Try to use the in sentences, it will help you remember. If you are finding the Russian grammar difficult, don’t worry, after you learn the past tense you will have learnt most of the basic Russian grammar concepts. From this point you will find that you are able to learn grammar more naturally by looking at sample Russian sentences and texts
دنياااي انا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-15-2014, 04:13 AM   #2
اتعبتني حروفي
لغاتى

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2014
المشاركات: 99
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
اتعبتني حروفي will become famous soon enough
افتراضي رد: الأسماء بكل حالات final lesson about Russian cases

درس مميز وراقي جداً في اللغة الروسية

تسلم ايدك علي الدرس الراقي
اتعبتني حروفي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-08-2023, 03:19 PM   #3
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2020
الدولة: PPP Loan Scam
المشاركات: 11,367
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
FrankJScott will become famous soon enough
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Best Advice For Choosing Crypto Trading

To the lady asking about bots automated trading, best crypto exchange app, coinbase stock crypto, crypto forex trading platform, programmable trading platforms, reddit wallstreetbets robinhood, I highly suggest this link for automated trading blog or best auto trader forex, crypto ai trading, crypto grid trading, top 5 exchanges for cryptocurrency, timothy sykes chat room, crypto on etoro, and don't forget this home page on forex trading url on top of auto trading platform, best app for buying crypto, automated trading nse, bybit margin, crypto intraday trading, stock market automated trading software, not to mention this description about crypto trading advice which is as good as anglo trade forum, free forex auto trading software, asia trader forum, jex crypto, staking etoro, robo trade program, . Also, have a look at this this hyperlink for forex trading site alongside all forex trading strategies forum, nts auto trading, best forum for indian stock market, wunderbit binance futures, trality crypto, robinhood margin crypto, and don't forget this her comment is here for forex trading site on top of computerized stock trading, world forex forum, cryptocurrency brokers, crypto trading platform, safe crypto exchanges, morpher crypto, and don't forget continue reading for automated trading forum which is also worth a look on top of big crypto exchanges, best website to buy cryptocurrency, amp futures automated trading, best crypto app for beginners, icmarkets forexpeacearmy, best robot trading platform, also. I also suggest this this contact form on forex trading tips not to mention automated day trading software, forexpeacearmy forum, forex chat room telegram, ig trading forum, automated trading made simple, robo algo trading, alongside all this website for forex trading blog and don't forget best app for coin trading, exchange shiba inu, fully automated forex trading software, bittrex trading fees, kucoin leverage trading, automated trading on thinkorswim, and don't forget his response on forex trading advice alongside all reddit trade ideas, automated trading software for stocks, auto forex robot, tradingview bot trading, the best ea forex 2020, tradesanta, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this here about crypto trading blog with day trading computer setup reddit, primexbt fees, metatrader automated trading, best robot trading platform, ninjatrader trading bot, esignal forums, for good measure. Check more @ Resources For Top Mastiff Breed Info 0930f18
قديم 03-23-2023, 05:48 PM   #4
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Best News For Selecting Swinger Lifestyles

To the man inquiring about swinger couple, open relationship horror stories, open relationship with ex, dating someone in an open marriage, open relationship facebook, trouble opening up in relationships, fabulous swingers, unicorn swinger, true swinger, dogging swing, open relationship blog, open marriage advice, open marriage agreement sample, swinger events, monogamous gay men, real couple swap, swingers group, telegram swinger, hinge open relationships, a happy life in an open relationship, I suggest this updated swingers date club site for open relationship blog, open marriage tinder profile, dating someone in an open marriage, open marriage horror stories reddit, considering an open relationship, find swingers online, a swinger, polyamory and open relationships, open psychometrics test couples, literotica open relationship, open marriage symbol, swinger mansion, marriage counseling open on saturdays, open marriage finding partners, i want to open my relationship, long term open relationship, open casual relationship, open relationship dating website, dating someone in an open relationship, ******ually open marriage, also. See More Recommended Reasons For Selecting Custom Sportswear 2302c76
قديم 04-14-2023, 09:18 PM   #5
FrankJScott
لغاتى الذهبى

افتراضي Great Facts To Choosing Sba Loan Fraud

To the lady talking about ppe loan fraud, ppp loan scams list, ppp loan scams arrest, ppp loan scams 2021, womply ppp scam, ppp loan scams 20k, I highly suggest this moved here for ppploan fraud forum or ppe loan scams, ppp scammer caught, ppp loan scams arrest, ppp loan scandal, cares act loan fraud, ppp loan scams 2021, as well as this continue on ppploan fraud site alongside all ppp loan list scam, payroll protection plan fraud, people scamming ppp, ppp scammer caught, ppe loan fraud list, ppe loan fraud, on top of this sell for sba loan fraud details which is as good as ppp loan scandal, ppp loan a scam, ppp money fraud, ppp scam arrest, ppp scam list, sba loan fraud arrest, not to mention resources for ppp loan scam tips and don't forget fraud sba ppp, ppp money fraud, womply ppp scam, payroll protection program scams, ppe loan scandal, ppp loan a scam, and don't forget this recommended reading for ppp loan scam blog alongside all ppp scams 2021, ppe loan fraud list, ppp money fraud, ppp loans unemployment fraud is leading to arrests, ppp scams, ppp sba loan fraud, and don't forget see on sba loan fraud site which is about paycheck protection program scam, payroll protection program scams, ppp scam list, sba loan fraud, fraud sba ppp, womply ppp scam, not to mention this these details about ppploan fraud advice as well as ppp loan scams womply, ppp loan scams 20k, ppp loan scams list, ppp loan scandal, ppp loans unemployment fraud is leading to arrests, ppp loans frauds, and don't forget this click this about ppploan fraud url on top of payroll protection plan fraud, payroll protection program fraud, ppe loan scams, fraud sba ppp, scamming ppp loans, ppp loan scams arrest, not to mention a total noob about ppploan fraud info as well as ppp loans frauds, ppp scams, people scamming ppp, ppp loan scams arrest, ppp scams 2021, ppp loan scams 2021, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this on front page about ppp loan scam link with people scamming ppp, paycheck protection program scam, payroll protection plan fraud, ppp loan a scam, payroll protection program scams, cares act loan fraud, for good measure. Check more @ Free Hints For Selecting Best Bodyguard Team 302c768

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الأسلام, cases, بكل, final, حالات, lesson, russian

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:32 PM بتوقيت مسقط