Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم طلبات الترجمة

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
عبدالله الخلف
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
عبدالله الخلف is on a distinguished road
افتراضي :: مــمـــكــــن تـــســـاعـــدونــي ::

السلام عليكم

أنا طالب صف تاسع { ثالث إعدادي } في سورية وبدي منكم تترجمولي عدة مواضيع بس ياريت تكون كل جملة تترجموها ورا الجملة اللي ترجمتوها مباشرةً , وتحياتي لكم وأشكركم على هذا الموقع الرائع .

I am visiting the eco-campaigners camp

in burnham wood. it is cold and it is starting to
snow. three of the campaigners are green, the leader of the campaign, and ask him some questions

?What are you doing here in the wood

well, we're not on holiday! we want to stop the building of twenty luxury houses in the wood. the wood's a thousand years old and it's got important wildlife, you know

?What is life like in the camp

it's not easy. but we enjoy is because we're living with nature. we sleep in the treehouses and sometimes in the tunnels. we get up early and in the day we're always busy. we do the 'housework' and do different jobs in the camp. at the moment I'm building a new treehouse. in the evenings we have our big meal. we don't watch TV! we play music and talk a lot and don't go to bed late

?What do you eat

we're vegetarians so we don't eat fish or meat. we get fruti and vegetables from outside the supermarkets in the town. they throw away perfectly good food

Do you ever leave the camp?

I don't go out often. Occasionally Ivisit some friends in the town I have a hot shower and wash my hair.

What do the local people think?

They support us and they bring us food and clothes. they want to keep this wood too!
عبدالله الخلف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
مــمـــكــــن, تـــســـاعـــدونــي

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:55 PM بتوقيت مسقط