Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم دروس لغاتى فى اللغة الأنجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-26-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
boodybo
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية boodybo

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
العمر: 38
المشاركات: 639
معدل تقييم المستوى: 17
boodybo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up تمارين للمحترفين على الدرس الاول

[B][align=center]السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
هذه بعض التمارين على الدرس الاول للمحترفين اللغة الانجليزية [/align][/B
]
[align=center]
cynical / eccentric / egotistical /imaginative / indecisive / picky / sensible / sensitive sophisticated / thoughtful[/align]

[align=left]

Michele: Oh my God, he was so .................. He kept talking about how intelligent he was and how much money he made. He even said he was thinking about becoming a professional model. Like that's ever going to happen!

Robin: And Brad, the artist from New York, he was rather ................... ! He told me he sculpts and paints nothing but frogs. He even said he wanted to introduce a new line of frog jewelry. That's a little odd.

Michele: He wasn't strange at all. I thought he was very ...................... You have to be really creative to become such a successful artist. He was also incredibly ...................... - he almost started crying as he told me about his art. By the way, look at the ring he gave me.

Robin: He gave you a frog ring? That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen!

Michele: It is not! I think it's really...................... . He said his jewelry is the latest trend among the New York elite. Wasn't that ....................... of him to give me one of his creations?

Robin: Not really, I think he just wanted some free advertising.

Michele: My God, you are so...................... ! Wasn't there anybody you liked at the party?

Robin: Yeah, Bill was really nice. He was the only ........................, clear-thinking person I met there.

Michele: Oh, the waitress is coming. Have you decided what to order?

Robin: I'm not sure what to order. I just can't decide what I want.

Michele: You're so...................... . Nothing is ever good enough for you.

Robin: That's not true! I'm just a little.................. .

Michele: Well, you need to decide soon so we can order. I'm starving
[/align]

أرجو انكم تكونو استفدتوا من الدرس وان شاء الله سيتم وضع تمارين للدرس الثاني
boodybo غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
للمحترفين, الاول, الدرس, تمارين, على

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الاعلان عن اجابات ملحق *تمارين* الدرس الاول من دورة الاسبانية للمبتدئين امان قسم دورات اللغة الإسبانية 9 11-29-2014 09:29 PM
ملحق*تمارين*الدرس الاول من دورة تعلم الاسبانية للمبتدئين امان قسم دورات اللغة الإسبانية 30 11-29-2014 09:24 PM
شرح مفصل لمادة الرياضيات لصف الاول ابتدائي مع تمارين وحلول بشكل رائع ومفصل ميسا منتدى المرحلة الأبتدائية والمتوسطة 4 02-22-2014 06:01 PM
الدرس الثاني للمحترفين اللغة الانجليزية boodybo قسم دروس لغاتى فى اللغة الأنجليزية 8 08-20-2009 04:04 AM
التحقوا بملحق *تمارين*الدرس الاول من دورة تعلم الاسبانية للمبتدئين امان قسم دورات اللغة الإسبانية 1 04-27-2009 11:09 PM

الساعة الآن 11:21 PM بتوقيت مسقط