Untitled Document

العودة   منتديات لغاتى التعليمية > ~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~منتديات اللغات~¤¦¦§¦¦¤~ > منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية > قسم النقاشات حول كورس الأنجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-19-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
almarzoog
لغاتى جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
almarzoog is on a distinguished road
افتراضي plz someone help me it this

i need your help in this essey
there is alot of mistake please someone find it and fix it please

One day at about 2 P.M., when my little sister came from her school, she told me that she had some very bad news for me. I didn’t even pay attention to it because I was so busy chatting with my friend over the net. I just skipped what she told me and asked her to tell me her news later.
Shortly after that I came out of my room. I went downstairs and I found my family gathered together around in the table in the kitchen. I realized that something unpleasant has occurred. After I joined the meeting m father told that we will move on to another city because of working conditions. At that moment I became in a state of shock I didn’t know what to say so I kept silence and went up stairs to my room. I stayed awake all night thinking what will become of my life after moving to another city.
While I was lying in the bed I kept away the thought of being separated from my friends and relatives, and I tried to look to the matter from another vision. I thought by moving to another city I will gain new experience. I thought it is great because I had the feeling that my life is boring, and by moving to another city my life my will get more interesting.
The day after that I went to the school and I told mr friends and teachers about the news. All of them expressed their sorrow for hearing the news and they have agreed on doing a farewell party for me. In the same day I went to my grandfather house where my uncles and aunts have gathered. I told them the news and they all were surprised because my father hasn’t said a word to them about moving to another city. They expressed their sorrow the same way as my friends did and they promised me that they will organize a farewell party for the family after they confirm the news from my father.
After that I returned home and I went directly to the kitchen where my mother was. I told her that my uncles and aunts haven’t hearted the news about us moving to another city. My mother laughed after hearing me because I have misunderstood my father. It seams that my father will travel alone for three weeks. In that time I had all sorts of feeling: A feeling of happiness because I will stay near my relative and my friend, and a feeling of sadness because I loved the way relative and my friends treated me after hearing the news. After that I called my relative and I corrected the misunderstanding.
The next day I went to school like any normal day. The whole class was flamboyant and the food was everywhere. I sat on the chair as it not my business thinking of a way to tell them what happened but I couldn’t, so I kept silent. The party has started. each student said a word for me and then it was my turn to tell them something. In that moment my uncle who is a teacher in my school has come to the class and asked me to tell them what happened. I was so embarrassed so I asked him to do it and I left the classroom.
It was the most embarrassed situation I had been in. it was an experience that I don.t wish to go through it again. It might be a situation anyone might face
almarzoog غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
plz

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:20 AM بتوقيت مسقط